- Choose to match this fashion hijab with your outfit style and mood of the day #ootd
- Grands Magasins Parisiens collection
- Fashion hijab 100% designed in Paris, the city of scarves!
- Fabric: Ultrafine Premium Voal - Lasercut finishing
- Produced in Indonesia - because we love Indonesia!
- Dimensions: 115x115cm square hijab
- Not slippery and easy to style
- We offer all our customers Free Shipping all across Indonesia, for all orders above 500.000 Rp.
- We ship out your order no more than 1 working day (Monday to Saturday) after you place your order. We partner with JNE who picks up the ready-to-go goods from our warehouse situated in Jakarta every day except on Sundays.
- As soon as we hand over your parcel to JNE, we immediately send you an email to inform you and to give you the tracking number so that you can trace your shipment in real-time using the JNE Tracking Service.
- The delivery time depends on your location in Indonesia. Here are the estimates provided by JNE:
- Jakarta area: 1 to 3 working days
- Other cities in Indonesia: 2 to 5 working days
- We put a lot of efforts and attention in our craftsmanship to offer high-quality scarves for the best comfort of use to our beloved customers❤️. We select renown and talented French illustrators that design for us unique signature designs that clearly stand out from the mainstream designs we usually find.
- We select premium fabrics (such as Maxmara satin Silk or Voal Ultrafine) that are very soft and comfortable to wear. Those fabrics make it easy to place the hijabs and scarves, they don't slip, and they don't affect the hearing. We believe that quality must serve the comfort of use.
- We select eco-friendly water-based inks absolutely free of heavy metals making our products 100% safe, non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable. Protecting the environment is not just a trend, we strive to reduce the environmental footprint of our company
- We quality control each of our scarves, one by one, to make sure that our quality is consistent. We control all the details that count in the workmanship of hijabs and scarves. We control the whole process such as the quality of the printing (consistency of the colors and the precision of the details) and the quality of the stitching (making sure the stitching is thorough and neat). All products that do not meet our quality standards are put aside.
All our hijabs and scarves are carefully crafted from premium fabrics such as Ultrafine Premium Voal or Maxmara Satin Silk. In order to take the best care of your jilbabs or scarves, please make sure you apply the following washing instructions:
- Hand wash at 30°
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use dryer
- Iron very gently at 150°